Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up From Duluth, GA

ORLANDO WAS AMAZING!!!!!


I wanna live there - SERIOUSLY.  Weather was kickass, the atmosphere was laid-back and welcoming, and I saw a wonderful show at the Orlando Shakespeare Company.

I also went shopping at an Outlet mall that was 3 times the size of Crabtree Valley Mall.  I may or may not have pushed aside my general dislike of shopping to peruse the outlet stores of Adidas, Journeys, and Forever 21.  I purchased my first official pair of converse (gray), two pairs of cute dress pants, and a polka dot shirt - you know how I feel about polka dots.  :)



On Saturday I checked out Lazy Moon Pizza at the suggestion of Margaret Ellen, and saw some of the UCF campus - they offer an MFA in Acting.  Hmmm.

Then I skated over to Orlando Skakes to see if I could get a ticket at the student rush price.  I scored hardcore - a $10 ticket for a FRONT ROW SEAT.  The show was excellent and made me want to work there.  Made me want to live there.

We'll see.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment